Warning: I’m doing it again!
To my great surprise I’ve been nominated for another award. I’m thrilled that my little dog and pony show is getting people interested enough to want to recommend my site to others. This one is called the Super Sweet Blog Award. Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you (this is just good breeding in my opinion)
- Answer 5 super sweet questions (now you can know more about me)
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image on the post (which is cute as well as tempting)
- Nominate a baker’s dozen of other bloggers (always happy to pass on good fortune)
- Notify your nominees on their blog (see my aside for part 1)
Thanks to Swati Chavda from the blog A Dash of Magic, A Sip of Adventure
This award is all the sweeter for being unexpected!
Here are the questions:
- Cookies or Cake? Not even a contest. I always think of cookies as a waste of time. Cake so much depth…and layers (my only exception are rainbow cookies that are like mini cakes called a cookie)
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Definitely a loaded question! Well, if you’re talking about ice cream then I prefer a swirl, thank you very much. If you’re talking about a cake make mine chocolate. But if you’re talking about a drink vanilla shakes along with Licor 43 (vanilla flavored liquor from Spain) are definitely my choice.
- Favorite sweet treat? Anything citrus tends to be my Achilles Heel. My favorite…Lemon Chiffon cupcakes with lemon filling! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- When do you crave sweet things the most? Well this is just a silly question! Wouldn’t the better question be when I don’t crave sweets? To try an answer this question I’ll say the craving grows strongest when The Curse comes calling. Cliche, but true.
- Sweet nickname? Now that’s too much information but I will leave you with one of my favorite quotes: “Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker” – Ogden Nash (but I’ll admit I learned that quote from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory movie) Food for thought as it were 😉
Now for the blogs I nominate for this award:
- Simple Pleasures – photography & more
- Charlotte Hoather – Soprano
- Theodora Goss – personal author page
- Coffee Stained – musings on fiction
- Kristen Lamb’s Blog – writer
- The Lightrider Journals – Eric Nierstedt
- Sophie Bowns – short stories
- International Bellhop – fun armchair travel
- Bucket List Publications – more travel ( a passion of mine)
- One Cool Site – WordPress blogging tips, tools and tutorials
- Rebecca Hains – children’s media culture
- Streets of Salem – blog about Salem, MA and environs
- AP Roberts’ Stories – writings, musings and random updates